Shipping & Payment Terms
For any questions or comments our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
For our non clothing items, phone cases, sneakers, etc production and shipping is from China. Typical deliery on accessory items from China run 2-3 weeks with the exception of the sneakers which can take 3 - 4 weeks.
Please note we cannot be responsible for customs delays.
We always do our best to get shipments delivered on time and quicker then expected, however, there are situations which are beyond our control. We are not responsible for delays due to any weather conditions, postal delays, incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses, natural disasters, or refusal to accept packages.
- We are currently accepting payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, Discover Card, PayPal and Apple Pay.
Please note most items ship separately and in many cases orders with multiple items ship from multiple locations. Shipping and handling will be applied to each item individually. Our website is programmed to offer you the most economical methods of shipping based on your combination of products ordered.
All of our items are custom made and produced at time of order. Please note average ship time for the majority of our items is 2-3 business days. The shoes take an average of 5 - 6 days to be produced and shipped.
During holiday & peak periods there could be slight delays due to production schedules. We make every effort to ship as quickly as possible.
Where we Ship
- DragQueenMerch Ships Internationally to over 150 countries typically via U.S. Postal Service International Mail and their affiliates.
- Our Standard Shipping carrier of our choice is the United States Postal Service (USPS) and typically any orders on product shipping from within the United States will arrive to the end consumer in 4-10 business days including processing and shipping time. For orders shipping from China to the United States average delivery time is 2 – 3 weeks from date of order processing.
- dragqueenmerch.com ships Internationally to over a 150 countries via either the US Postal Service (USPS), DHL Express or the FedEx International Mail System (FIMS). All carriers deliver to your local Customs agency and will be delivered by your local postal service.
* PLEASE NOTE: CERTAIN COUNTRIES CHARGE ADDITIONAL CUSTOMS FEES AND INDEPENDENT CARRIER CHARGES. DRAGQUEENMERCH CAN'T ANTICIPATE THESE COSTS AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REIMBURSE YOU FOR ANY ADDITIONAL FEES INCURRED. BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL CUSTOMS OFFICE TO FIND OUT WHAT KINDS OF FEES YOU CAN EXPECT.
- Orders shipping to Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Chile, The Russian Federation, or Venezuela, can arrive within a month, but often take 5-8 weeks to arrive due to their extensive Customs processing.
United States Shipping & General FAQs
Q: Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
Q: I haven’t received my item. Who should I contact?
A: All orders are processed Monday through Friday but are not processed or shipped on weekends or holidays. If you still think your order is missing in action, email us at email@example.com
Q: Why doesn't the FedEx or USPS web site recognize the tracking number for an order I placed?
A: Your tracking number won’t be recognized until approximately 24 hours after your order has shipped. This is the time needed for their online tracking system to update. Try tracking your package again the following day and follow it to your front door!
For items shipping from China its commonplace for you to see initial tracking details and then your package will go dark until it gets to your local customs office.
Any questions about orders or tracking you can always feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply as fast as possible.
Q: How will you notify me if there is a problem with my order?
A: All order communication is done via email, so it’s important that your email address is accurate and current.
- International orders typically arrive within 10-14 business days. Customs inspections may cause unforeseeable delays, both when leaving the United States and entering another country.
- Processing time does not allow for any issues that may occur during payment authorization.
- Certain countries may charge additional fees, such as custom fees and independent carrier fees.
International Shipping FAQs
Q: Do you ship orders overseas?
A: Yes, we ship orders all over the world. All order communication will occur via email, so it’s very important that your email address is current. Please make sure to double-check the shipping address, too.
Q: Why does International shipping cost more?
A: International shipping costs more because your package is tracked and insured and we are charged more by the postal agencies. Although dragqueenmerch.com does not charge a handling fee, there is an increased cost when tracking and insuring packages beyond our borders.
Q: How much will I pay for International shipping?
A: Your shipping price will be determined online by the item ordered, where its shipping from and the costs we are charged by the carriers.
* PLEASE NOTE: CERTAIN COUNTRIES CHARGE ADDITIONAL CUSTOMS FEES AND INDEPENDENT CARRIER CHARGES. DRAGQUEENMERCH.COM CAN'T ANTICIPATE THESE COSTS AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REIMBURSE YOU FOR ANY ADDITIONAL FEES INCURRED. BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL CUSTOMS OFFICE, OR BRANCH OFFICE OF THE U.S. POSTAL SERVICE, TO FIND OUT WHAT KINDS OF FEES YOU CAN EXPECT.
Q: What are my International shipping options?
A: The United States Postal Service (USPS) is the preferred shipping method for dragqueenmerch.com. Please note that we do not offer Overnight or Second Day deliveries for international orders at this time.
Q: How long will it take my International package to arrive?
A: International orders typically arrive within 10-14 business days. Customs inspections may cause unforeseeable delays, both when leaving the United States and entering another country.
Q: Are there any other charges, taxes or duties?
A: You may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country. Neither the U.S. Postal Service nor dragqueenmerch.com can be held liable for any additional charges you may incur. Additional charges for Customs clearance must be borne by you. Dragqueenmerch.com has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
Each country has their own Customs regulations that may or may not charge for certain types of merchandise or material included in your order. When ordering from Dragqueenmerch.com, you are considered the Importer of Record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
Each International order will be accompanied by a Customs form that will document what is in the package and provide a dollar amount of the value of the package. If something is damaged, they will need to know the value of the item(s). You should contact your local Customs office for further information.